Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Samantha Webster




Hi! My name is Samantha Webster. 
I am a lover of all things chocolate and could probably live off of chocolate pudding for the rest of my life. I love teaching and have found it to be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I love my family and try my best to spend as much time as I can with them. I am a New Yorker, born and raised. I moved to Utah for college and graduated from Brigham Young University. I taught one year at Riverside Elementary in West Jordan, and one year at Fox Hollow. This will be my 2nd year at Fox Hollow and my 3rd year in fourth grade. 
I have LOVED teaching fourth grade and look forward to another year in my favorite grade. We have an incredible fourth grade team; together we rotate for math, science, and social studies giving all of our fourth graders a well-rounded experience. We love to collaborate and work together to find the best ways to help our students.
I am passionate about education and believe it truly makes the difference in the lives of our students.
I look forward to getting to know you better this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment