Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet Audrey Sanders

Hi! My name is Audrey Sanders, and I am excited to be a part of the wonderful 4th grade team here at Fox Hollow for a second year! I love to travel! I had the amazing opportunity to dance while attending BYU and I have explored incredible parts of the world. It’s a secret ambition of mine to take a cruise around the world. ☺ I love to read, run, swim, dance, participate in any water activities, and I am a HUGE chocolate enthusiast. I love to eat great food, and I think I would survive happily on chips and salsa for the rest of my life. ☺ I was born and raised in Southern California with my 9 brothers and sisters, but I have lived in Utah for the past ten years. I have learned to love 3 seasons of Utah, and Winter and I are still trying to get along. ☺ I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a young girl, and it has been the best experience of my life thus far. I love 4th grade, I have loved all my students, and I am passionate about teaching, learning, and being the best role model that I can possibly be. I look forward to meeting you and your students! I am certain it will be another amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment